Choose An Autumn Holiday At Treicert Farm Cottages in Pembrokeshire
The colourful autumn season and crisp cold winter climate can make enjoying the seasonal scenery a delight in Pembrokeshire. Treicert Farm Cottages are very much aware that their stunning quality holiday cottages in West Wales aren’t just for the summer months, they are perfectly equipped for the colder climate too.
Whether there are just the two of you wanting to take advantage of the quieter beaches and footpaths or the whole family looking for a half-term getaway. Blow the cobwebs away and enjoy a cosy cottage with log fires and plenty of space to relax after walking the coastal path in Wales.
Enjoy An All Season
Secluded Short Break
Do you have a special anniversary you’d like to surprise your loved one with a short break in the peaceful Pembrokeshire countryside? Or a festive break with the family?
Our Newport cottages can make a lovely luxurious stay for a Christmas holiday with the treat of a boxing day walk on a stunning Pembrokeshire beach to look forward to. Grab a hot chocolate and take a seat whilst we list why we think Treicert Farm Cottages are perfect for any season of the year.
1. Two of our Pembrokeshire cottages have cosy log burners, perfect to warm up after braving the crisp winter Preseli walks. All the cottages are sustainably run with biomass central heating too. Enjoy a night in with your favourite tipple with family or friends, with simple pursuits such as board games, reading a book or TV, time to reconnect and experience the things that matter most.
2. Sample some of the fantastic local eateries and their winter and festive menus that are usually far too tempting to ignore. A cosy ‘fish and fizz’ supper at Tides Kitchen and Wine Bar or a Sunday roast by a roaring fire in The Golden Lion.
3. Want to take it easy – take your foot off the gas and don’t fancy doing a shop before your arrival? Not enough room in the car? No problem, Tescos and Asda will deliver to the cottages so that it’s ready and waiting on your arrival.
4. Get wet or muddy during your adventures? Don’t worry our cottages include washing machines and tumble driers in case you get caught up in the lovely Welsh weather!
5. Want to book somewhere specific for a romantic meal on your short-break? Or simply want some advice about opening times at local attractions? As we are on site we are happy to help with arranging whatever you need, simply get in touch or call when you book.
6. Plenty of attractions are all-weather experiences, such as Hanger 5 Trampoline Park or Bluestone Blue Lagoon Water Park. Enjoy the local cinema, Theatr Mwldan in Cardigan or visit a Woollen Mill such as Melin Tregwynt, a working mill, owned by the same family since 1912, it’s a working mill you can look around and enjoy their cafe and shop too.
7. All Treicert Farm Cottages are pet-friendly, so there’s no need to worry about booking the local kennels, your furry best friend can come along and enjoy a well-deserved break in our fantastic rural location, he doesn’t care what climate the weather is as long as there are plenty of walks to enjoy!
8. The National Trust in Wales has some excellent local places of interest to enjoy in Pembrokeshire and Ceredigion, Many open all year, try Cilgerran Castle, a 13th century fortress overlooking the Teifi Gorge. Visit Llanerchaeron in Ceredigion, a Georgian Villa and farm estate with beautiful walled gardens.
Pack Your Boots And Winter Woollies
Enjoy A Welsh Adventure!
We all know that the British weather can be unpredictable, but what people don’t know is how beautiful it can be to enjoy October walks on windswept beaches making time to explore and create special holiday memories together.
Book Your Holiday today!
Treicert Farm Cottages offer a secluded base in Pembrokeshire to enjoy the rural delights of West Wales, with many attractions and towns such as Newport, Cardigan and Fishguard, close by. The holiday cottages can be booked individually or together to accommodate up to 16 in larger family groups, if you have a special birthday occasion or family celebration, they’re the perfect spot for a group family break where everyone has their own space and the grandparents can come too!
Start planning your self-catering Pembrokeshire break today at Treicert Farm Cottages, with breathtaking scenery and pursuits for all ages, it’s the ideal Welsh holiday destination.